Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Crochet Funtime

I recently had the chance to try out one of Jessica from Crochet Funtime's soap savers and I have to say that these are really nice. For starters they really do hold a full size bar of soap which in past experiences this isn't always true. Then another thing that was awesome about this one was that the soap can actually get through the knitting. My husband was really leary of it because in the past the idea was great but they didn't always work as they should, but he is not a lover of them. I am thinking that I am going to have to get some more for the family as he has taken this one so I don't have one anymore.
The knitting is wonderful on this adorable soap saver and the cotton yarn is oh so soft to use.
All in all I am very impressed with the soap saver and will for sure be getting more.
In addition to soap savers she makes adorable soft foods for your little ones to play with in their kitchens, wash clothes, wool pants shorts and soakers, coffee cozies and so much more.
So if you are looking for a gift for someone that is hard to please, be sure to check out Crochet Funtime, I am sure you will be glad that you did.

No comments: