Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pink Lemonade Jewelry


It was not easy deciding which wahm I wanted to do a review of first. We have many wonderful items around the house that we just love, but I made my choice.
Sue from Pink Lemonade had made us a lot of wonderful jewelry for both myself and for my oldest daughter and she is now adding to that list with the set she made for my youngest daughter and also a necklace for my husband. Her attention to detail is just amazing and she has a way with putting the bead and crystals together that would amaze anyone.
The set shown is the set that will go to my youngest daughter for Christmas this year. Its her first set just for her and its amazing.
Now I know you can go anywhere and get jewelry but can you guarentee that the jewelry you are getting will be made with love? Sue loves every piece she makes and makes it with pride. She takes care to make sure that the jewelry that she makes will last for a long time to come.
And she doesn't just make jewelry either, she makes cloth menstrual pads, stitch markers, lip balms and other items that will be coming soon!
So be sure to take a look at her store, she has a lot of things available or if you want something special, send her an email, shes always great at making just what you want!
http://www.pinklemonadeshop.com/

1 comment:

Emily of Ella-Bear Bowtique said...

Great review and beautiful jewelry!