Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Beautiful Girl


There is a lot to say for Sam of My Beautiful Girl. She makes some of the most beautiful items for the entire family. Today I am going to review her cloth diapers.
I was lucky enough to have a couple of her cloth diapers when my son was born. They looked so soft and squishy and fun to use. To say the least it added the excitement of his arrival.
This was the first diaper I put on him when he was born. Its made of Organic Bamboo Velour on the inside and out. The edges have been serged perfectly and the snaps are put on with a professional snap press.
This diaper was like Luxury. Every use was as good as the first. It included a nice snap down to prevent the diaper from hitting on the cord and causing irritation.
The diaper that I have shown is a size Newborn and my son was anything but small. He was born weighing almost 10 lbs and this diaper fit him great from day one and continued to fit him for about the first 6 weeks. It is too short in the rise now but that is to be expected since he is nearly 14 lbs and 25 inches long now.
I am so glad to have had this diaper to use and will continue to business with Sam for many years to come. She has so much to offer including boxer briefs for the children and adults in your life, clothing for all ages and sizes, and even offers some great toys.
Be sure to check her out at http://www.mybeautifulgirldesigns.com/
you never know what you may find.

No comments: