Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ellie-Jayne Designs


What mom of little girls doesn't love bows? I know I am one that adores them and I am always on the lookout for the perfect bows for each outfit.
When I saw these from Ellie-Jayne Designs that were m2m the apples and pears fabric I knew that I had to have them. The apples and pears outfit was made for my daughter for her birthday and I wanted to have her 4 year pictures taken in it as well.
When these bows arrived they were more than I could imagine. Perfectly put together, and more ribbons than I could count. I sure wish I knew how these bow makers do it because they have some awesome talent.
I love that all the colors of the fabric have been used and that they accent the fabric perfectly.
My daughter loves them because they are on the larger size. She has always had smaller bows because, well she doesn't have a lot of hair. So when she saw that she got to wear big bows she was just glowing.
This mama was wonderful to work with as well. She prefers to use a different style of barrett but when asked to use the alligator clip she was able to do that as well. Not to mention the super fast shipping that she was able to do for the mama that waited til the very last minute possible to order the bows.
I am always amazed at how much wahm's will do to make sure that you have what you need when you need it.
So the next time you are looking for that special bow, be sure to check with Ellie-Jayne Designs, she may just have what you need.

1 comment:

Lisa/HealingPixie said...

Love the pic of litle lady in bows. We also adore hair things.